Seeking a Software Developer 4 for a 6 month contract with possible extensions and or conversion.
Please note this position requires the successful completion of a background check, drug screen, and employment and education verification prior to starting work.
Need a talented Software Developer to help build and maintain cutting-edge web application which allows marketers to fine-tune campaigns and leverage data to better target customers. The ideal candidate should be well rounded, self-motivated, experienced with multiple technologies and frameworks and enjoy fast-paced development cycles.
- Designing technical specifications, developing and maintaining web and middle tier applications, investigating and troubleshooting processes.
- Analyzing requirements, determining technical approach & technical design, determining effort, and providing deliverable dates for projects and enhancement requests.
- Collaborating with various team members to design and develop batch and web applications.
- Documenting product functionality, supporting QA and deployment activities, troubleshooting production defects.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in application support, requirement analysis, and design and development of software.
- Strong background in web tier and middle tier development with object-oriented programming experience with ASP.Net / C#, including experience designing & implementing application architecture and APIs
- Experience with Microsoft .NET Framework and .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, API technologies.
- Working knowledge of cloud technologies such as GCP, AWS or Azure.
- Ability to comprehend and implement detailed project specifications as well as the ability to adapt to various technologies and simultaneously work on multiple projects
- In-depth knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and thorough understanding of various phases like Requirements, Analysis/Design, Development and Testing.
- Self-motivated and can work independently as well as in a team, capable of forming and maintaining positive and productive working relationships and comfortable in a team leadership capacity
- Excellent communication and analytical skills with demonstrated detail orientation
- Attention to quality and detail
- Experience with B2C & B2B high volume batch systems and high traffic websites
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Experience with source control systems, such as Git
- Experience with Typescript
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree.
- Typically requires 5 years related experience.
No Corp to Corp
No third party candidates considered for this position
Remote position - CST hours
If you are interested in this position and feel you are qualified, please apply to JO#6541 along with your updated resume.