- Ability to manage multiple teams
- Architect, design, develop and implement software solutions to address business needs.
- Full stack development experience with multiple SPA frameworks using .NET. Angular JS experience would be a plus
- Hands on experience working with .NET Core, .NET Framework, ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, MSSQL, CosmosDB, Visual Studio
- A strong understanding of Azure PaaS solutions (App Services, Azure Search, Azure CDN, etc)
- Hands on experience designing and implementing microservices in Azure (Service Fabric, Azure Kubernetes Services, Azure Functions, API Management, etc.)
- A strong understanding of Cloud based hosting (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Solid understanding of git and collaboration in git
- A deep understanding of system performance and security hardening
- Ability to automate tasks from infrastructure creation, to software build artifacts to multi-system complex deployment pipelines (scripting, CI/CD, Jenkins, deployment orchestration)
- An understanding of monitoring, alerting and logging on high availability systems
- Evaluate, pilot and recommend tools, technologies and processes to ensure development of scalable, extensible, secure and high-quality software solutions
- Leverage your proven experience and leadership in DevOps, Agile Engineering practices, tools and techniques to ensure rapid development.