CURO Financial Technologies is one of the largest, fastest growing providers of short-term loans and financial services in the United States and Canada. Our licensed, direct lending products and heightened customer service focus are at the core of what we offer.
We have an upbeat, friendly and fast-paced environment. Our employees are excited to be a part of the CURO family, as evidenced by our low turnover rates and energized company culture. We’ve consistently grown well ahead of other short-term loan lenders and are primed for continued growth and enduring success.
Come and work for a Fintech company that has distinguished itself from competitors with quality product offerings, genuine customer service, robust operating systems, state-of-the-art call center, and a track record of new product innovation!
If you are looking for more than a job, join CURO to start your career!
We are providing new full-time team members with a $1000 New Employee Hiring Bonus!*
- Paid out in two installments, the first $500 paid out after six months and the additional $500 paid out at 12 months of continuous employment! New part-time team members will receive $500 bonus, paid out after six months of continuous employment. Must be an active employee at time of payout.*
- This role currently allows employees to work remotely (including training) until it is safe to return to the office. The return to office date is to be determined. **
Growth At Our Company
“I started as a Customer Service Representative for the Internet Lending product at Cash Money Head Office in 2014. I was promoted to Internet Lending Team Lead in 2016, and promoted again to Supervisor for the Opt+ MasterCard team. In September 2021, I decided to apply to a newly created Call Center Recruiter role and moved over to Corporate. I now am part of the growing CURO Talent Acquisition Team!”
~ Usama Hafeez, Call Center Recruiter – Canada
“I started with CURO in November 2014. I wanted to start at a Company I could see myself growing with and had worked on the phones during college. A little over a year later, and my hard work became noticed, and I was given an opportunity to learn even more about the business. Since entering my current role as a JR. Dialer Manager, I have worked with Internet lending, Customer Relations, Quality, Title, Marketing, Training, and IT, on various projects and made a few friends along the way. I am very happy to have found a company where I can grow personally and professionally.”
~ Matthew Steffen, Jr. Dialer Manager – Wichita
“I started as a Customer Service Representative for Cash Money Head Office in 2016. I was working under Internet Lending and then cross trained between Opt+ MasterCard and LendDirect. In 2017, I was promoted to LendDirect Team Lead and then shortly after in 2018, I was promoted to Supervisor for LendDirect. CURO Financial acquired Flexiti Financial in 2021 and that is when I applied, interviewed, and hired to be their Credit Supervisor!”
~ Asad Hussain, Flexiti Credit Supervisor – Canada
Join our growing and passionate Internet Lending Team that is made up of about 200 team members. We are hiring a team of 10-15 people to join our May class where you will receive best in class training and be well equipped to provide outstanding client support from the comfort of your home!
What You Will Be Doing
- You will be responsible for providing exceptional client support and uphold our customer-first culture
- As our internet lending specialists, you will answer all customer questions across our various offerings and help customers find the best product for their needs
- Accuracy is key in our industry, so using our proprietary systems you will track and document all key information and forms required
What You Will Need
- Minimum educational requirement of High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 6 months of customer service experience (preferably within a call center environment, but not required)
- A willingness and desire to learn from the best in the industry and apply your learnings to support your customers throughout the customer lifecycle
- Ability to hardwire (Ethernet) your company provided equipment directly to your home router
- Be able to work in a quiet, private place in your home where you can work without background noise (trust us, you'll appreciate the quiet)
- Must be able to work full-time, including all Sundays, with flexibility based on business needs and special circumstances
- You must be 18 years of age or older
- Bilingual in Spanish
Benefits And Perks
- Potential bonus incentives
- Paid, best-in-class training
- Benefits eligibility at DAY 1 for full medical, dental, vision benefits, no waiting period!
- Long Term Disability, and company paid Short Term Disability
- 401k with company match and immediate vesting
- Generous paid time off allowance and paid holidays
- Succession planning and opportunities for advancement
CURO Financial Technologies Corp Supports Equal Employment Opportunity. CURO Financial Technologies Corp (dba Speedy Cash, Rapid Cash, Cash Money, LendDirect, Avío Credit, Opt+ and Revolve Finance) is committed to a policy of providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants. This commitment is reflected in all aspects of our daily operations. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information in any personnel practice, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, and discipline. Additionally, we do not discriminate based on any other characteristic protected by applicable state or local law where a particular employee works. In addition, it is the policy of CURO Financial Technologies Corp to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by federal law and any state law where a particular employee works.
This employer participates in E-Verify.
NOTICE: Please upload your resume in .pdf or .doc format.