Are you looking to take your career from good to great? As an employee of PenFed, every day is an opportunity to thrive, and be part of a team working to ensure our organization is providing world class service to our members, employees, and our communities. We exist to help our members realize their full potential, educate and encourage their dreams, and make every effort to follow our mission and help our members “do better.” Joining PenFed is more than being an employee; it’s about being a part of the PenFed family.
PenFed is hiring a Specialist, Quality Assurance at our San Antonio, Texas location. The primary purpose of this job is to monitor and evaluate contact center interactions of PenFed Member Service Representatives (MSR) and Operations Officers. This position will coordinate with leadership and the unit management regarding the interactions to provide feedback and trend analysis.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and the position will perform other duties as assigned.
- Evaluate recorded telephone calls/contact center activities of both MSRs and Operations Officers to ensure employees’ compliance with company policies, processes and procedures.
- Perform contact monitoring and provide trend data to leadership and unit management team(s)
- Communicate feedback regarding member interactions, identifying areas of excellence as well as opportunities for improvement.
- Participate in and lead regular calibration sessions with the QA team and unit leadership.
- Adhere to QA challenge processes.
- Compile and track all monitoring activities and statistics.
- Participate in answering calls on a regular basis for both Member Service and Assist queues. Leverage PenFed’s call/screen recording software to review contacts.
*This role is responsible for ensuring business continuity.*
Education and Experience
Equivalent combination of education and experience is considered.
- Associates Degree in related field or a combination of education and experience that provides
- the necessary skills and knowledge to satisfactorily perform the essential job functions.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ work experience as a PenFed Member Service Representative.
- Proven track record in exemplary Member Experience in regards to quality monitoring and member feedback.
- Strong knowledge of PenFed structure, products, policies and procedures required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to an indoor office setting with moderate noise.
*Most roles require working in an office setting with moderate noise and the ability to lift 25 pounds.*
Local travel to various worksites may be necessary.
Special Message Regarding COVID 19
PenFed is continuing to hire and train exceptional individuals to help us serve our 2 million members both here and around the world. In light of the current situation with novel coronavirus (COVID-19), we have modified our hiring, onboarding, training, and deployment protocols in order to comply with current local and state guidance around social distancing.
Established in 1935, PenFed today is one of the country’s strongest and most stable financial institutions with over 2 million members and over $26 billion in assets. We serve members in all 50 states and the District of Columbia, as well as in Guam, Puerto Rico and Okinawa. We are federally insured by NCUA and we are an Equal Housing Lender. We are available to members worldwide, via the web, seven days a week, twenty-four hours a day.
We provide our employees with a lucrative benefits package including robust medical, dental and vision plan options, plenty of paid time off, 401k with employer match, on-site fitness facilities at our larger locations, and more.
Equal Employment Opportunity
PenFed management will maintain and observe personnel policies which will not discriminate or permit harassment or retaliation against a person because of race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, military or veteran status or obligation, the presence of a physical and/or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, and all statuses protected by applicable state or local law in all recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, overtime, position classifications, work assignments, facilities, promotions, transfers, employee treatment, and in all other terms and conditions of employment. PenFed will also prohibit retaliation against individuals for raising a complaint of discrimination or harassment or participating in an investigation of same.
PenFed will also reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability so that they can apply for a job or perform the essential functions of a job unless doing so causes a direct threat to these individuals or others in the workplace and the threat cannot be eliminated by reasonable accommodation or if the accommodation creates an undue hardship to PenFed. Contact human resources (HR) with any questions or requests for accommodation at 531-444-8329.