Ashfield Healthcare has a long-standing partnership with Aquestive Therapeutics a leading pharmaceutical company, dedicated to bringing innovative products and effective results to physicians and patients within the CNS sector.
We are looking for a top performing CNS Specialty Territory Sales Managers to support the launch of a novel technology in the treatment of epilepsy as well as future products and therapies using the same technology in related diseases.
This is your opportunity to join Ashfield, and represent a top pharmaceutical company.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent Benefits - accrued time off, medical, dental, vision, 401k, disability & life insurance, employee discounts/promotions
- Generous performance-driven Incentive Compensation package
- Competitive environment with company wide recognition, contests and coveted awards
What will you be doing?
- Conduct formal and informal presentations and convey complex scientific information fluently to specialists and Institutional based physicians in both private practice and potentially mid to large sized academic centers and possibly hospitals.
- Partner with advocacy groups and stakeholders within the disease state
- Demonstrate passion and compassion for the treatment of patients with epilepsy with the ultimate goal of helping them overcome challenges faced with existing therapies
- Demonstrate deep marketplace, therapeutic, product and disease expertise based on thorough understanding of rigorous scientific principles and data, including mechanism of action, indications, efficacy, safety, etc.
- Understand and apply knowledge of health care industry, trends, applicable laws and regulations, market conditions, and the market access environment (including but not limited to pharmacy-economics, payer/ reimbursement landscape and patient flow/influence between institutions and community practices) and analyze these factors in the development of business plans and in daily execution of sales calls within compliance guidelines.
- Build and maintain strong professional relationships with physicians/HCPs office staff and others in the patient care continuum. Fosters team effectiveness and accomplishment of shared goals by providing knowledge, experience, and information.
- Demonstrate advanced ability to ask strategic, insightful questions to obtain information on customer needs from all stakeholders in accounts, using the insights to position current promoted brands and collaborate with customers on a customized strategy.
What do you need for this position?
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required
- 5+ years of successful Pharmaceutical Sales experience required
- 2+ years recent Specialty and or Rare Disease experience required
- CNS experience preferred
- Hospital and P&T experience strongly preferred
- Understanding of CNS drug market preferred
- Understanding of standing orders, formulary and guidelines desirable
- Ability to handle large geographies, multiple stakeholders and adjust and flex quickly and seamlessly to address target customers concerns and objections
- Ability to do extra projects for leadership and marketing via conference calls and meetings
- Ability to utilize technology particularly digital engagement platforms
- Some overnight travel will be required
- Valid driver's license in good standing
Ashfield, part of UDG Healthcare plc, is a global leader in commercialization services for the healthcare industry. We partner with our clients across Advisory, Healthcare Communications, Commercial, Patient Solutions and Medical Affairs to build creative, scalable and tailored health solutions that are executed flawlessly, to deliver positive outcomes for patients and add value to your business.
Our mission is to partner with our clients, improving lives by helping healthcare professionals and patients get the medicines, knowledge and support they need.
To learn more about Ashfield, visit us at: http://www.ashfieldhealthcare.com/en/about-en/
Ashfield is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Ashfield are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Ashfield will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Ashfield is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D. We appreciate your interest in our company, however; only qualified candidates will be considered.