Ref ID: 04080-0011541095
Classification: Sr. Accountant
Bring your accounting experience and know-how to a dynamic, growing team at Robert Half Finance, now seeking a full-time Senior Accountant in the San Antonio, Texas area. As a Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for financial statement preparation and consolidation, account analysis and reconciliations, cash flow analysis, budgets and forecasting, audit preparation, and internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. This position offers a great long-term growth potential, including a strong compensation and benefits package for the candidate. We are seeking an individual with exemplary analytical skills who enjoys working in a challenging and fast-paced work environment in order to support the continued success of the company.
How you will make an impact
- Complete monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables that includes journal entries, reconciliations, and reports in the compensation area in compliance with GAAP
- Prepare Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Partake in various department-wide initiatives
- Work with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls and provide support on special requests
- Assemble monthly consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
- Administer Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Provide analysis on financial results (trends, performance metrics, benchmarks)
- Provide assistance in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external
- Strong interest in continuously improving the automation of the accounting and reporting process
Please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].