Kelly is now hiring an Administrative Assistant II for a Fortune 500 company based in San Antonio, Texas. Work for a nationally branded company that not only recognizes you as an employee, but as part of their success!
Manages the publishing of content (curation) for Digital Content Management. Includes identifying revisions needed, following compliance process, gain reviews and approvals, and submit to various online systems. Provides secretarial/administrative support to employees or groups in the organization. Uses business software applications (e.g., word processing, presentation and spreadsheet) to prepare correspondence, reports, presentations, agendas, minutes, etc. Receives, screens and directs incoming calls, visitors, mail and e-mail. Maintains files, records, calendars and diaries. May arrange business travel, coordinate meeting arrangements, and/or track expenses.
- Performs administrative, clerical or general office duties in support of operations for the functional area assigned.
- Applies proficient functional knowledge to produce complex work deliverables in support of departmental initiatives.
- Identifies opportunities and facilitates moderate improvements to processes and systems.
- Performs moderately complex tasks under limited supervision and within established procedures and guidelines.
- May serve as an informal subject matter resource and on-the-job training resource for other team members.
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma Required.
- 2 or more years of related experience to include multi-tasking in a fast-paced and complex business environment required.
- Proficient knowledge of the function/discipline and demonstrated application of knowledge, skills and abilities towards work products required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products required.
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.