Who We Are:
We are R&D problem-solvers providing independent, premier services to government and industry clients; operating as a nonprofit since 1947 we work the public’s best interest and toward the betterment of humankind, pushing the boundaries of science and technology to develop solutions.
Objectives of this Role:
- Support the diverse R&D Applied Power Division staff.
- Provide solid administrative support as the point of contact for Division personnel security.
- Responsible for administrative oversight of Division personnel security, processing actions from beginning to end.
- Work closely with the Division FSO and Division CSO to ensure compliance on multiple levels.
- Coordinates with sponsors in the submission of security documentation.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Serve as primary administrative point of contact for all personnel security actions.
- Coordinate and processes incoming and outgoing Visitor Access Requests.
- Oversee and coordinate clearance request processes from start to finish.
- Responsible for tracking and documenting all Division personnel security actions.
- Responsible for coordinating new personnel security processes as they become necessary.
- Provides administrative support to the CSO on various security taskings as needed.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent
- 10 years: Must have knowledge of general office procedures (copying, scanning, faxing documents, etc.)
- Must be self-motivated, thorough, and willing to learn
- Required to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Must have the ability and willingness to interface with a diverse group of staff members, different levels of management, and clients daily.
- Must be reliable, flexible, and able to take initiative and follow through on assignments with limited supervision
- A valid/clear driver's license is required
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Applicant must be a U.S. citizen.
Job Locations: San Antonio, Texas
For more information about this division, visit the Applied Power home page.
An Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Disabled/Veteran
Committed to Diversity in the Workplace