Description: Our client is currently seeking a Sr. Apigee Engineer
Sr Apigee Engineer
Alpharetta GA (Remote)
Contract to Hire
We are hiring an API Enterprise Engineer for global API Management & integration environment. In this role, you will be supporting enterprise solutions with your extensive experience in API Management. You will be responsible for engineering for the API platform and API on-boarding.
You are the kind of person who can:
- Develop API Proxies through automation
- Implement APIs and maintain their lifecycle
- Convert web services from SOAP to REST or vice-versa, using API management platform
- Implement requirements of the API layer like security, custom analytics, throttling, caching, logging, request, and response modifications etc. using API management platform
- Maintain programming standards and ensure the usage of the pattern / template for API Proxy
- Ensure proper approach on traffic control and API security
- Standardize the CI/CD setup for API management tools and automated deployment
- Maintain the SLA, health, and well-being of the API platform infrastructure
- Automation of API testing
- API focused integration design and patterns experience for the web
- Experience implementing requirements of the API layer like security, custom analytics, throttling, caching, logging, request, and response modifications etc. using API management platform
- Experience with designing and developing API proxies and REST APIs using API Management platform
- Understanding of RESTful and SOAP Services
- Experience with converting web services from SOAP to RESTful or vice-versa, using API management platform
- Experience with API testing automation
- Knowledge of Agile and DevOps methodologies
- Significant experience designing, deploying, and supporting production cloud environments, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, and private cloud environments.
- Expertise in configuring the Apigee Private Cloud platform, including keystores, truststores, and KVMs
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor's Degree/high school diploma/GED
- Hands on experience in Apigee Configurations, Management and APIGEE testing.
Preferred Skills for Consideration:
- Experience with version control software such as Git/Bitbucket.
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing high volume web services using API Protocols and Data Formats (REST, JSON, SOAP & XML).
- Experience in Drupal portal.
- Experience with CI/CD Tools (Jenkins, GitHub) for Apigee proxies deployment automation.
- Ability to apply security, throttling, OAuth 2.0, TLS, certificates, KeyStore, and Trust store for the Apigee platform
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 10 years of relevant professional experience or master's degree with a minimum of 8 years of relevant professional experience.
- Hands-on development expertise with the Google Apigee Edge platform including but not limited to installation and configuration
- Apigee installation and configuration
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com