Looking for a senior Data Analyst who has strong working knowledge of Data Warehouse/ Mart concepts. This position documents data flows, data mappings, performs data lineage analysis as required. Should have experience working with multiple upstream systems, databases, document the changes for data requirements. Collaborate with business partners, technical partners, and representatives from other groups to understand and evaluate their requirements regarding data integration, gap analysis, and ensure their needs are met in a timely fashion.
• 7+ years of experience in data analysis and documentation
• 5+ years of Oracle PL/SQL experience
• 3+ years of experience delivering ETL, data warehouse and data analytics capabilities
• 3+ years of experience in data analysis and documentation
• 3+ years of experience in data warehousing and ETL techniques
• 3+ years of experience in reporting and data visualization skills using software like Tableau or OBIEE
• Experience in data gathering, cleaning and transforming techniques
• Create, design, and format technical specification documentation including architecture diagrams, process flows, and other information or processes needed to describe required system changes for development, QA, and other internal customers.
• Data-driven, results-oriented with the ability to quickly analyze data and make decisions that drive performance.
• Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner.
• Understanding of Data Lineage, Source to target mapping
• Understand systems, data flows, and architecture to assist with the creation and/or standardization of technology solutions
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to set and meet deadlines
• Ability to work in high-pressure situations
• Technical writing skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong written/verbal communication skills
Nice to Have
• Agile Experience