Sr. ERP Financial Analyst - San Antonio, TX
For candidates with a strong accounting background within the manufacturing industry looking to apply their skillset for a fast-growing, privately held company, this is an exciting opportunity.
This San Antonio-based company works on projects for clients worldwide to manufacture custom-made architectural light fixtures. Their customers include world renowned designers and architects, and they are committed to consistently providing superior service and innovation. This company has a 13.5 acre campus with several high-quality manufacturing facilities.
In this role, you will focus on developing and reporting on several analyses and pricing models to support several business initiatives. You will be responsible for analyzing trends, forecasting/modeling, and analyzing/managing data to improve and optimize decision making processes.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Understand financial and operational trends within the business and across variations in accounts
- Preparing profitability reports/analyses and analyze cost/pricing opportunities to be reviewed by management
- Pricing existing and non-configured items and maintain accurate pricing in Syteline
- Reconciling inventory and reviewing COGS as related to month-end close
- Working closely with the operations team to analyze material variances in production, as well as to maintain cost accounting systems and standards for materials, equipment, labor, and Bill of Materials
- Preparing and presenting reports, metrics, and recommendations to team members/management in support of company goals
You would be a great fit for this role if you have:
- 3+ years experience in manufacturing, cost accounting, or operational finance
- 3+ years experience creating financial statements and modeling/forecasting
- Advanced experience working with ERP Systems, Syteline/CloudSuite Industrial highly preferred
- Experience writing and utilizing SQL Queries highly preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
My client is actively interviewing. If interested in the position or other Infor Syteline opportunities apply now by e-mailing your resume to Sloane Hauck at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call me at (215) 261-7242.
Washington Frank International is the leading Infor recruitment firm in the US advertising more Infor related roles any other agency. We deal with both Infor partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for Infor professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Infor Syteline jobs are. Washington Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.