An innovative aerospace team is hiring a Sr. Firmware/Software Engineer.
The candidate must have experience embedded firmware/software engineer to collaborate directly with a cross-functional team to develop firmware/software for embedded avionics flight applications, as well as ground support flight electronic hardware for test.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong knowledge with VHDL, Verilog, system verilog, TCL, and C languages. Provide system engineering oversight for complex embedded avionics designs. Support hardware/software /firmware architecture design, development, and test activities.
- Must have strong expertise and recent deign work using Xilinx tool-sets like Vivado.
- Strong experience in digital design and testing , parts selection and derating, as well as military standards.
- Must have experience in Test program set (TPS) development and Interface test assembly (ITA) design. Failure mode analysis experience is highly desired.
- Requires a BS degree in Electrical Engineering
- Must have 15+ years experience in an engineering development environment for military avionics design.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.