JOB SUMMARY: This position will oversee the administration of the company's compensation programs and policies. In this hands-on, strategic role the incumbent will provide expertise and leadership in regards to compensation and pay regulations.
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Lead the development, implementation and on-going administration of all company-driven base pay and total cash compensation programs and policies.
2. Utilize subject matter expertise to advise senior management in the classification of all new and existing positions and ensure continued compliance with government regulations. Complete full market analyses of positions to ensure external competitiveness and internal equity is maintained.
3. Partner with senior operations and sales management teams to lead the quarterly bonus and commissions processes throughout the year. This may include but is not limited to: drafting of legally compliant, competitive bonus plans, auditing of data submitted by groups.
4. Complete ad-hoc analyses and counsel and training to leadership and Human Resource teams on compensation related issues.
5. Partner with Payroll and Human Resource Information System (HRIS) manager in the administration of annual merit and bonus processes. Complete and provide final analysis of associated data and provide results to senior organization management.
6. Assess, and provide approval recommendation on all personnel movement involving compensation changes.
7. Support the administration of company wellness programs and address employee concerns as needed.
8. Aid in the administration of company driven recognition and anniversary programs.
9. Provide support as necessary and serve as back-up to the Benefits Specialist
10. Provide support as needed and act as back-up to the Leave of Absence Specialist.
11. Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
12. Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements
13. Demonstrate commitment to the company's core competencies and values held within.
14. Please note due to the exposure of PHI sensitive data -- this role is considered to be a High Risk Role.
15. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
This individual works in a self-guided independent manner to complete the job responsibilities as assigned. Work is often varied and may be complex in nature. The incumbent follows established procedures and uses knowledge of the company's general business principles, industry dynamics, and specific operation details when performing all aspects of the position. The most complex of issues will be referred to higher levels. The incumbent has regular contact with all levels of internal and external sources to complete position objectives.