What makes your career greater with UnitedHealth Group? Growth opportunities among the variety of product lines and making an impact on the healthcare system ensures it will always be challenging and exciting.
- Lead the design and creation of analytic models to evaluate financial impact of business strategies
- Lead the development of strategic initiatives aimed at reducing the total cost of care
- Conduct financial and network pricing modeling, analysis and reporting
- Perform unit cost and contract valuation analysis in support of network contracting negotiations and unit cost management strategies
- Lead projects to completion by contributing to database creation, statistical modeling and financial reports
- Concisely summarize and communicate the results of complex analytics
- Influence pricing strategies and network configuration decisions using a data driven approach
- Provide consultative advice on use of data as subject matter expert and interpret/summarize analytical findings
- Analyze and summarize broad impact of changes in network configurations to premium price differentials
- Work with cross-functional teams across the organization to make strategic decisions supported by data
- Anticipate customer needs and proactively develop solutions to meet them
- Authorize deviations from standards
- May lead functional or segment teams or projects
- Motivate and inspire other team members
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.