Who We Are:
The Intelligent Systems Division develops automated solutions for commercial and government clients in multiple domains including transportation (traffic management, connected automated vehicle), manufacturing robotics, medical prognostics and communication standards.
Objectives of this Role:
- Support the Critical Systems Department with clerical and administrative duties.
- The team develops software systems for government and industry clients in the areas of intelligent transportation systems, space instrument software, leak detection systems, and cyber-security using modern software systems, analytics, Big Data, and artificial intelligence.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Provide technical document development support and administrative support to management and technical staff.
- Includes user manuals, test plans, system designs, proposals, marketing material, technical reports, and other professional inner-office and client correspondence.
- Preparing travel authorizations, expense accounts and check requests, and helping develop invoicing documentation and supporting materials.
- Document formatting, copy-editing, and document management / tracking functions; also includes mail delivery and purchasing coordination.
- Other clerical tasks will include activities such as simple data entry, coordinating shipping, organizing interviews, use of office equipment, and organizing and maintaining files.
- Occasionally may need to arrive early or stay late to accommodate meeting/visitor schedules.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent
- Administrative Support training, AS degrees, classes or related is preferred.
- 10 years: Minimum 10 years of experience assisting in an office setting
- Should have experience handling routine and non-routine tasks with limited supervision as well as independent special assignments with delegated levels of autonomy
- Must be able to prioritize and manage direction from multiple sources and be detail oriented.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook is required
- Familiarity with Adobe Acrobat or an interest in learning Adobe
- Must possess good organization/communication skills and work well with others
- Must be willing to work on a variety of projects and succeed in a team environment
- Must be skilled in providing administrative software support to a section or department in an effective manner
- Should have problem solving skills and ability to arrive at a recommended course of action and act on conclusions within delegated authority
- A valid/clear driver's license is required
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Applicant must be a U.S. citizen.
Job Locations: San Antonio, Texas
For more information about this division, visit the Intelligent Systems home page.
An Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Disabled/Veteran
Committed to Diversity in the Workplace