Staff Accountant- Needham MA- Remote
We are working with a retail company who is looking to add a Staff Accountant to their team on a temporary basis. In this role you will be joining a team of 4 working on month end close including general ledger processing, account reconciliations, and revenue recognition. This role is currently remote.
Requirements include: Strong Excel skills and 1+ years of Accounting/ Finance experience.
- Help Manage retailer deductions
- Work with sales team to ensure everything is tracked and streamlined correctly
- Manage post audit and point of sales data
- Help with the month-end close process, including reconciliations of sales related accounts
- Communicate with the Finance division and other departments and provide support when necessary
- Able to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced work environment
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™