Our client is seeking a detail-oriented and reliable Staff Accountant to join their accounting team.
About the Company
• Our client has over 30+ years becoming a leading manufacturer of quality medical instruments
• This organization has over 2,500 employees and offices all over the world
• Stable organization that has continued to grow
• Great opportunity to project your career further in an established accounting department
• Prepares consolidated internal and external financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger and from necessary business units
• Provides outside auditors with assistance; gathers necessary account information and documents to perform annual audit
• Handle the accounts payable and accounts receivable process
• Enter and process payroll on a weekly and semi-monthly basis.
• Process the cash receipts and miscellaneous A/R adjustments.
• Complete the month-end close and prepare financial statements for each entity.
• Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
• Partner with the Controller to prepare and maintain various reports related to invoicing and AR.
• Responsible for some monthly closing procedures for invoicing and AR
• Complete monthly bank reconciliations.
• Bachelor or Associate degree in accounting, finance, or business or equivalent experience.
• 3+ years experience in Accountant related role
• Hands-on proficiency with Excel and accounting software experience.
• Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision, prioritize your assignments, and complete work in a timely manner.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, vendors, and customers