About the Company:
Work within a Non-Profit organziation that focuses with in the medical field! They are the LARGEST service providers in the great State of Texas and are looking to add a Staff Accountant to their team!
Overview of Responsibilities of Staff Accountant
Handles accounts payable, accounts receivable, reconciliations, journal entries, etc. Perform month end close.
- Accounts Payable/Receivable in any ERP system
- Back up to payroll in ADP
- Administrative Tasks
- Compile reports to show statistics such as cash receipts and expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, profit and loss, and other items pertinent to operation of business.
- Generate monthly statements to customers.
- Process membership dues
- Complete records to or though trial balance.
Preferred Qualifications of Staff Accountant
- 2 years experience in a similar role
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid computer skills
- Knowledge of a Large ERP system PREFERRED