Remote Senior Backend Developer needed for Pre-IPO Internet and Computer Software powerhouse - Up to $300,000 in total compensation - Excellent base pay, equity, bonus, and benefits!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Patrick Murray
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $200,000 - $300,000 per year
A bit about us:
Founded in 2010 in the Bay Area, we are a Pre-IPO, world leading technology company that builds economic infrastructure for the internet! Business of every size - including Meta and Salesforce - use our software to accept online payments and run technically sophisticated financial operations in more than 100 countries. We help grow businesses, increase revenue, and accelerate your favorite companies into the market! We aim to increase the GDP of the internet. Aim to increase it with us.
We are currently looking for a Staff Software Developer with backend skills to help us grow out our engineering teams. We are looking for people with a strong background or interest in building successful products or systems; you’re passionate about solving business problems and making direct impact on customers.
Our Staff Engineer will be an integral part of company moving forward. If you feel like learning more, do not hesitate to apply today!
Why join us?
- Base salary of $150,000 to $220,000 (DOE)
- Top-tier bonus structure ranging from 10% to 20%
- Substantial vested, reoccurring equity component
- Total year-one compensation into the $300,000+ range
- 100% paid benefits
- Significant amounts of PTO
- Work/Life balance is absolutely critical and we know it
- 100% remote work
- $2500 work from home stipend
- $250 wellness stipend
- And more...please ask to find out!
- Ability to design, build, and maintain large-scale services, data pipelines, tooling and systems
- Have delivered production systems of big scale
- Languages can be learned: we care much more about your general engineering skill than knowledge of a particular language or framework
- Experiences with big-data technologies such as Spark, Presto, Kafka, and Flink, and OLAP is a plus but not required
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.