A wronderful resort and spa in San Antonio is looking for an experienced Steward for dinner. The shift will be 4 pm- 12;30 am.
The resort is located on Highway 281 North
• Assist with kitchen steward room set-up, opening and closing duties
• Stock all kitchen and banquet supplies according to par
• Assist in maintaining a clean work environment • (Dish room, storage, chemical room, dry storage, disposal of wasted material).
• Assist in food platting / preparation as needed for large banquet events.
• Any Kitchen related request given by management
• Attend required meetings • Keep work areas clean and organized
• Be extremely courteous to all customers and fellow employees
• Report unsafe conditions to your supervisor immediately
• Report any equipment malfunction to Chef.
• Maintain hotel equipment in proper working conditions
• Any other duties assigned by your immediate supervisor
• Kitchen, supplies storage areas with
exposure to extreme temperatures.
• Exterior of hotel with exposure to weather conditions
• Exposure to food items
Knowledge of service ware and how to maintain same in order to compliment guest
Ability to push/pull service carts weighing up to 150 pounds with or without
Ability to transport heavy objects through a crowded room with or without
Ability to grasp, lift and/or carry, or otherwise, move or push goods on a hand
Effective verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to adapt communication style to suit
different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors,
coworkers, public etc.
- Prior experience required.
- Knowledge of service ware and how to maintain same in order to compliment guest experience
- Ability to push/pull service carts weighing up to 150 pounds
- Ability to transport heavy objects through a crowded room.
- Ability to grasp, lift and/or carry, or otherwise, move or push goods on a hand cart/truck
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to adapt communication style to suit
- different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors,
- coworkers, public etc.
Onin believes that your health is important. Medical benefits should be affordable and easy to use with your busy schedule. That’s why we offer our teammates custom-built benefits that are affordable and convenient to use. When you’re a part of our team, you will have affordable benefits you’ll actually want to use such as; $5 Prescription drug copays, $5 Doctor’s Visit copays, Free Teledoctor Service, Free Counseling Services, Life Insurance Included, Vision Insurance Included, Dental Insurance Included, Vacation and Holiday Pay and Scholarship Opportunities. You will get these amazing benefits and more after just 30 days.