Who We Are:
The Intelligent Systems Division develops automated solutions for commercial and government clients in multiple domains including transportation (traffic management, connected automated vehicle), manufacturing robotics, medical prognostics and communication standards.
Objectives of this Role:
- Improve customer's security posture and help them align with published standards and best practices.
- Develop solutions to improve cybersecurity of embedded electronics for transportation, automotive, critical infrastructure and defense customers.
- Summer student, local year-round student, a co-op
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Perform cybersecurity penetration testing to identify vulnerabilities in hardware and software for embedded electronics
- Develop software in C, Python, C++, or C#
- Develop solutions to secure systems through hardware and/or software development
- Develop embedded electronic systems to support security solutions and testing
- Provide guidance through written text to help improve customer's security posture and better align with published standards and best practices
- Must be enrolled in an accredited university pursuing a BS, MS, or PhD degree in Cybersecurity, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field with at least a 3.0 GPA.
- Must have at least 90 hours of college credit completed or be in a graduate program
- Academic or internship experience with programming in at least one of the following: C/C++/Python/ROS/C#; comfortable working in a Linux environment
- Knowledge in machine learning and/or energy systems a plus
- Must be familiar with software development
- A valid/clear driver's license
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Applicant must be a U.S. citizen.
Job Locations: San Antonio, Texas
For more information about this division, visit the Intelligent Systems home page.
An Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Disabled/Veteran
Committed to Diversity in the Workplace