Integrits is hiring a Systems Administrator III for their Edwards Air Force Base location in California.
The candidate is in a senior level role that performs duties involved in the development, testing, implementation of operating systems, networks, and related software. Must have supervisory skills. Candidate may not be an active supervisor, but must have the capability to manage, instruct, and mentor teammates.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform System Administration functions such as user account maintenance, application and OS patches and updates, antivirus updates, security/event log review and analysis, network documentation, tape backup operations, hardware issue escalation, user training, and user support.
- Install, configure, manage and troubleshoot servers, PCs and other hardware systems and associated software as necessary.
- Apply advanced networking and security knowledge to build network(s).
- Manage hardware and software assets for assigned work area.May be required to conduct HW/SW inventories.
- Installation and support of Microsoft applications, workstation clients, database applications, etc.
- Must be knowledgeable in PC, server and peripheral hardware systems installation, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Knowledgeable in network security procedures, best practices, and implementation.
- Skills must include client and server software installation, configuration, administration and troubleshooting.
- Must have working knowledge of TCP/IP Protocols and network/internet connectivity, may include sub-netting, switch configuration, etc.
- Must have good understanding of tape backup hardware, software, and procedures.
- Requires mature, self-starting individual with excellent communication and organizational skills, who is also detail oriented.
- Candidate must possess good interpersonal skills, with the ability to work independently and within structured guidelines.
- Ability to patch and troubleshoot Windows 10, Windows Server, and Linux
- Knowledge of Auditing, RMF, STIGs, SCAP, and ACAS.
- There is occasional lifting (up to 50 pounds), constant sitting and use of a computer terminal as well constant use of sight abilities while writing, reviewing, and editing documents, constant use of speech/hearing abilities for communication, and constant mental alertness.
*This list is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities.