Haystack, LLC is seeking a Situational Awareness Systems Administrator (SA Systems Engineer) to provide subject matter expertise to the Air Force's Life Cycle Management Center Cyber Sustainment Branch at Lackland Air Force Base. The larger Cyber Operations Network Engineering Support (CONES) Task Order supports eight Air Force locations providing global support for the Air Force Information Network (AFIN) and provides an enhanced capability to the AFIN programs, systems and user community.
•**This is a full-time, permanent opportunity with our client.
- Provide support for integrating additional tools into the SAMP IBM Tivoli Netcool
- Provide advisement to users and review user produced Standard Operating Procedures and training materials regarding the use of IBM Netcool.
- Perform systems analysis, design review, configuration, documentation and implementation of system applications and related SAMP IBM Tivoli Netcool system
- Provide vulnerability remediation support for identified Critical/High/Med/Low findings as a result of resource scans against SAMP.
- Support Command Cyber Readiness Inspections (CCRI), as necessary, as they relate to the SAMP product suite.
- Support organic and/or contracted efforts when needed. This may include, but is no limited to, interface development with other SA monitoring systems and assisting future integration contractors with migration/transition tasks.
- Experience in managing, implementing and administering IBM Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus, Tivoli Business Service Management, Impact and Cognos
- Experience in managing, implementing and administering NetIQ AppManager 9.0 (and its subcomponents)
- Experience with Red Hat Linux
- Experience with Microsoft SQL 2012
- Experience with Windows Server 2012
- Knowledge of data communications, local-area networking, wide-area networking, routers, and switches
- Thorough understanding of Internet Protocol (IP) routing, switching and the OSI model
- Experience with network management tools such as, but not limited to Client IMCS, SolarWinds, Microsoft SCOM
- High School degree/GED required
- Bachelor's degree in a Business Management or MIS related field is preferred
- DoD Secret security clearance required. Top Secret preferred.
- CompTIA Security+ or equivalent required
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) desired