A Career at Rheem: Where Comfort Is Your Calling
At Rheem, we’re dedicated to bringing comfort to people’s lives. And, as a leading global manufacturer of heating, cooling and water heating equipment, we’re innovating all-new ways to deliver just the right temperature while saving energy, water and supporting a more sustainable future. It’s an exciting challenge that requires a team of talented, passionate people with a diverse set of skills. From engineers to accountants, sales professionals to support experts, Rheem depends on people to power our innovations. Join Rheem and help shape the future of products that impact people’s lives—every day.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to support full cycle recruitment for salaried position across multiple locations throughout the US.
This position will serve Rheem’s Global Air Division, based in Fort Smith, AR. Preference given to candidates based in Fort Smith or Northwest Arkansas. This is a work-from-home position, with in-person meetings and events, and/or travel as needed.
What You’ll Do
- Use social media networks (e.g. LinkedIn etc.) to look for and connect with potential candidates
- Interact with professionals on recruitment platforms
- Collaborate with Human Resources and hiring managers to identify each position’s requirements
- Review online applications and resumes to pre-screen candidates and send to hiring manager for review.
- Send recruiting emails and follow up with candidates
- Ask for referrals from internal and external networks for hard-to-fill roles
- Contact past applicants for new job opportunities
- Develop a network of potential candidates and industry professionals
- Log candidate information in our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and other internal databases
- Identify future hiring needs and proactively source potential hires
- Measure and report on recruiting metrics, like source of hire and time-to-fill and build pipelines in ATS
- Other duties as assigned
What You Need
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources, Business, or related field
- 3+ years of strong, directly transferrable experience working within an agency and/or corporate recruiting team.
- Proven work experience in cold-calling and/or sourcing for salaried exempt positions in fields such as engineering, sales, marketing, manufacturing, etc.
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and other Human Resources Management software
- Familiarity with social networks, professional sites and resume databases
- Good knowledge of labor legislation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (particularly business email writing knowledge)
- Good time-management skills with the ability to handle various open positions simultaneously
How To Stand Out
- Advanced Experience with an ATS (Applicant Tracking Systems) and lead nurturing
- Master’s Degree in human resources, Business, or related field
Rheem is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Notice To Third Party Recruitment Agencies
Please note that Rheem and its subsidiaries do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of an executed Recruitment Services Agreement, there will be no obligation to any referral compensation or recruiter fee.
In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Rheem and its subsidiaries shall explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, will become the property of Rheem.
Rheem ACD - Fort Smith (AR)
Air Conditioning Division
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Apr 26, 2022, 8:31:42 AM