Ref ID: 04080-9503219144
Classification: Recruiting Manager
Compensation: $50000.00 to $55000.00 yearly
Join the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm. We are Hiring a Talent Manager (Finance & Accounting) in San Antonio, TX
Our Talent Managers work in a team environment and have responsibility for negotiating and developing business with new and current clients. Talent Managers market our services via telephone, video and by conducting in-person meetings with hiring managers and decision-makers in accounting and finance departments. Additional responsibilities include: recruiting, interviewing and matching highly skilled accounting and finance professionals with clients’ projects, contract assignments and contract to full-time opportunities; managing ongoing engagements to deliver outstanding customer service to both clients and candidates; providing ongoing communication and career guidance to candidates; and participating in local trade association and networking events to increase Robert Half’s presence in the local business community.
- Accounting/Finance/Business Administration degree preferred.
- 1+ years finance, accounting, or banking experience preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience with Business Development in a Metrics Driven environment. At least one with success in developing new business in a multi‐call, multi‐decision maker environment.
- Prior success marketing to and closing top level decision makers at small/medium sized businesses and cultivating mutually beneficial long term relationships.
- Working knowledge of current Windows Operating System, Microsoft Office Suite
(especially Excel), and any Contact Management Application (Salesforce).
- Knowledge and familiarity with accounting and finance department operations.
- Positive attitude and an engaging businesslike approach.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
• EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – For more than 70 years our history of success and strong client relationships have provided a level of stability few companies can match.
• PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off, group health, life and disability insurance, and retirement savings plans.
• UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 300 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
• TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
• RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Places to Work” lists around the world.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veterans
For Immediate Consideration email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 210-504-1536.