Careers with UnitedHealth Group. As a Fortune 5 healthcare company, finding the right talent is the key to our success. The Talent Marketing Manager will be responsible for UnitedHealth Group’s US talent marketing media and campaign strategy, as well as innovative special programs needed to meet hiring goals across our family of businesses.
This is an opportunity to join an accomplished, diverse, global Talent Marketing team in crafting and delivering talent experiences that impact why people choose to work here and why they stay. Reporting to the Director of Talent Attraction and Engagement, you will manage a team of Talent Marketing specialists, contractors, and agency partners to ensure the agility needed to meet long- and short-term business goals.
The ideal candidate applies a balance of strategic, analytical, and creative thinking skills across multiple channels (job boards, social media, events, collateral, etc.). Your track record for talent marketing strategy design and campaign delivery makes you a trusted advisor to internal talent acquisition leaders and agency partners.
This position can be located at our headquarters in Minnetonka, MN or fully remote within the US (with the tools and systems provided to ensure telecommuters are successful).
Take the next step in your career. Join a talent marketing team and start doing your life’s best work.(sm)
- Serve as a subject matter expert in candidate engagement for assigned talent pools and markets
- Consult and collaborates with talent acquisition leaders to develop campaign strategies and demonstrate strong stakeholder management with ability to influence partners
- Ensure localized strategies, campaign plans, and materials resonate with specific talent pools while still upholding UnitedHealth Group’s employee value proposition
- Own annual and quarterly campaign and media planning and event promotion, as well as monthly readouts that drive decision making based on campaign insights
- Manage work independently; collaborate and delegate work appropriately across the talent marketing team to drive projects forward; manage expectations for business partners regarding deliverables and service level agreements (SLAs)
- Show compassion and dedication in coaching and developing direct reports
- Work with agency partners to gather and document performance metrics to generate actionable insights and recommendations that optimize marketing outcomes
- Partner with talent acquisition sourcing team to collaborate on overall engagement plan and ensure alignment to budget
- Ensure all marketing-related content is harmonized across talent facing touchpoints, including newsletters, emails, videos, case studies, in-app messaging, sell sheets, FAQs, blog posts, and more
- Leverage team processes, systems, and tools (Workfront, Opal, SmartSheet, Teams, etc.) to drive work forward
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail and strive for flawless execution
- Demonstrate a "roll up your sleeve and get the right stuff done" attitude
- Maintain strong working knowledge of internal policies and procedures
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in marketing, project management, recruiting, sourcing, and/or consulting and advising stakeholders
- Experience managing multiple campaigns/projects across multiple channels at the same time
- Solid proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Graduate degree or additional certificates in Marketing, Business, or HR
- 3+ years of experience on a talent marketing, recruiting, and/or sourcing team or working at a marketing agency
- Demonstrated passion for talent marketing and innovation
- Experience presenting data and insights in a visual, understandable, and actionable way
- Experience managing projects in Workfront (or a similar project management software) and/or Teams
- Excellent communication, delegation, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Solid analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies now require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers at UnitedHealth Group. We have modest goals: Improve the lives of others. Change the landscape of health care forever. Leave the world a better place than we found it. Such aspirations tend to attract a certain type of person. Crazy talented. Compassionate. Driven. To these select few, we offer the global reach, resources and can-do culture of a Fortune 5 company. We provide an environment where you're empowered to be your best. We encourage you to take risks. And we offer a world of rewards and benefits for performance. We believe the most important is the opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $79,700 to $142,600. The salary range for Connecticut/Nevada residents is $87,900 to $156,900. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you'll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Talent Marketing Manager, Minnetonka, MN, Minnesota, Telecommute, Telecommuter, Telecommuting, Work at Home, Work from Home, Remote