ABOUT THE FIRM:
My client is a public accounting firm in beautiful New Braunfels, Texas! My client is a well respected firm with deep roots in NB. They care deeply for their employees and treat them like family.
• This organization values their employees and offers work life balance. *MINIMAL OVERTIME*
• Work remote/flexible schedules/WFH options available
• Family oriented CPA firm with a 30+ year presence in the New Braunfels area many tenured employees
• Great medical benefits paid for by employer, to include an HSA with employer contribution.
• Professional yet casual work setting
• Paid time off paid holidays
• Seeking a person with a passion for building relationships and serving clients.
ABOUT THE TAX ACCOUNTANT
We are seeking tax accountants at various levels. We are looking for both entry level accountants with a degree in accounting and desire to soak up knowledge and learn OR Tax accountants with 4+ years of experience. The opportunity to make partner will be available to those who display the necessary traits to lead the firm. The firm serves individuals and small businesses in a multitude of industries.
• Bachelors degree in accounting
• Recent or current experience in a public accounting tax role
• CPA or CPA Candidate highly preferred
• Knowledge and understanding of federal and state tax issues
• Experience with preparation of US federal and state tax returns
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills needed- client interaction required
• Minimum of 4 years experience in a public accounting firm
• Overtime expected during busy season