Be the one who makes a difference!
At Vertex Education we are a team of high achievers, courageous leaders, and passionate believers in changing lives through education. As a purpose-led education services provider, our mission is destined to benefit many and yet it starts with just one person inspired to work together with us to make a memorable and meaningful difference for our clients, schools, students, and communities. Be the one who makes a difference—with us.
Legacy Traditional Schools are hiring for 22/23 School Year!
- As a General Education teacher, you will have the opportunity to change lives through education as you motivate students to achieve academic excellence. You will provide direct instruction using an accelerated, back-to-basics curriculum including Spalding (reading & writing) and enVision Math as you:
- Create a classroom environment that cultivates learning, engages the interests of the students and allows them to perform at their very best.
- Utilize direct instruction techniques to guide our students through a variety of activities designed to promote the social, physical and intellectual growth that is needed for primary school success!
- Explore individual needs and give side-by-side support to discover how each student best learns and develop personalized solutions to each students’ learning style and abilities.
- Master our proven curriculum as you implement our philosophy of education and guide the learning process and students toward the achievement of the curriculum goals.
- Evaluate each student’s learning capabilities and celebrate student accomplishments,
- Encourage students to uphold our values and model mature behavior and good character in the classroom, on the school campus, and throughout their lives.
Meet the qualifications that set you up for success
- Have proven proficiency and experience in the subject of focus and specialty area of this teaching position.
- Holding a bachelor’s degree in education, a current teaching certificate within the state the position is located, a IVP level one fingerprint clearance card, and passing a criminal history background check.
- Creating positive, powerful energy that fuels our school spirit. Filling our campuses with exceptional students and diverse talent. Modeling our values, inspiring others and having fun. Solving matters with composure, integrity and compassion. Immersing yourself in significant connections with our students, parents, and fellow educators. Having a passion for teaching others, helping others learn, and celebrating their success. Participating in events outside of normal hours and being active in the role when light lifting, sitting, standing, moving throughout the campus and traveling to other campuses as required.
Be excited to be a part of our team and grow your career with us!
Be the one who enables us to positively impact over 25,000 students across multiple states while driving our growth forward so we can enrich even more lives. Be the one who helps us achieve excellence for the 26 schools we support with academics, finance, technology, human resources, communications, marketing, facilities, construction, and food services. Be the one who is a diverse thinker, a team player, a smart risk taker, an innovator, and a difference maker by encouraging others to climb higher and reach farther to further education.
Be yourself surrounded by wonderful people who care about you, value your unique skills, and lift you up.
Be supported in your work by caring leaders and team members who want you to succeed.
Be empowered to make a difference and climb higher and reach farther to change lives through education.
Be well in all aspects of your life from your physical, mental, and emotional wellbeing to your finances.
Enjoy industry-leading pay, rewards, referral bonuses, with unlimited flexible paid time-off for performance.
Be able to care for your health and your family with comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits and invest in your future with 401(k) plans with a 6% employer match on your contributions.
Enhance your growth and development with mentoring and money to take training classes.
Thrive in a welcoming, supportive, and inclusive environment where we treat others with fairness and respect, celebrate diversity, and elevate equality and inclusion as an equal opportunity employer.
Be the one who makes a difference!
With an innovative mind, a hungry heart, and engaging spirit you can change lives through education. Be a part of Vertex Education and let’s make a difference together. Apply Today!
PandoLogic. Keywords: Education Teacher, Location: San Antonio, TX - 78209