Catapult Learning, LLC is looking for qualified and experienced teachers in SW Texas!
We have schools in Selma in need of full-time Math Teachers for the 2022-2023 school year. These positions are in-person at private K-8 schools; the ideal candidate will be comfortable teaching to students in multiple grade levels.
Our Teachers Enjoy the Following Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Robust benefit package offered to our full-time employees (30 or more hours per week)
- Company support and quality assurance from both local and national support teams
- Paid training and professional development
- Paid planning/prep time
- Growth potential
- Opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of students
Teacher Job Duties:
- Instruct to students in multiple grade levels in a face-to-face school setting.
- Deliver designated instructional models to eligible students.
- Develop and maintain individualized skill-appropriate lesson plans.
- Ensure supervision of students at all times, including escorting students safely to and from classrooms/learning stations. Climbing stairs and light lifting may be required.
- Perform data entry in a timely fashion to meet deadlines (student attendance, online pre/post testing, progress reports, parent and classroom teacher communication forms, compliance documentation).
- Establish and maintain student forms and files as required by company, local, state, and federal agencies.
- Maintain consistent communication with company supervisors, classroom teachers, principals, and parents.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree or higher
- Classroom teaching and/or tutoring experience
- Must be willing to teach various grade levels
- Teaching Certificate is a plus!
- Working knowledge of MS Office and virtual meeting programs (Zoom, Teams, etc.) preferred
- A passion to help students
About Catapult Learning:
Our company is a provider of K12 contracted instructional services to public and private schools throughout the US, specializing in at-risk youth and students who are struggling; we are a company with over 40 years of excellence in education. We adhere to 5 corporate values that embody our company culture: Transparent, Decisive, Humble, Accountable, Inclusive.
A Teaching Certificate is a plus for this position. Candidates must be local to the area to be considered. To expedite processing of your application, please include your certificate status and location on your resume.
JOIN THE CATAPULT FAMILY TODAY!