Join us on our mission to elevate customer experiences for people around the world. As a member of the Everise family, you will be part of a global experience company that believes in being people-first, celebrating diversity and incubating innovation. Our dedication to our purpose and people is being recognized by our employees and the industry. Our 4.5/5 rating on Glassdoor and our shiny, growing wall of Best Place to Work awards is a testament to our investment in our culture. Through the power of diversity, we celebrate all cultures for their uniqueness and strengths. With 13 centers around the world and a robust work at home program, we believe great things happen when we work with people who think differently from us. Find a job you’ll love today!
The Team Leader - Operations is responsible for the daily supervision and management of a team of associates. The Team Leader’s primary role is that of coach and teacher to ensure that the agent meets or exceeds the standards set forth by Everise and the client.
• Monitor, track and evaluate associate performance based upon pre-determined Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and provide personal feedback to associate to ensure all goals are met and Everise standards are adhered to
• Be the constant presence on the production floor and actively interact with associates to ensure that they are engaged in productive work and systems are functioning properly
• Ensure that underperforming associates meet client expectations through the creation and implementation of written action plans
• Resolve customer escalations
• Responsible for communication between contact center management, client and associate
• Participate in associate selection and interviewing process
• Provide on-the-job or up-training as necessary to enable associates to meet Everise and client expectations
While not training, trainer could be asked to take phone calls or support operations, depending on the business needs
• Bachelor’s degree in related field from a four-year college or university or 1 year experience in customer service or sales or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Previous call center experience preferred
• Prior supervisory or leadership experience preferred
• Proven sales experience preferred
• Proficiency with various Windows programs, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• Schedule flexibility
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong ability to multitask
• Ability to function in a fast paced environment
• Dependability regarding completion of assignments and attendance
• Ability to pass a drug screen and background check
If you’ve got the skills to succeed and the motivation to make it happen, we look forward to hearing from you.