Alion is looking for a Technical Recruiter to provide additional support to Enlighten, a growing division of the company. We are expanding our team of highly technical Cloud Software Engineers, DevOps Engineers and Software Engineers and need another Technical Recruiter to join our team to help locate these talented individuals. Must have prior experience recruiting candidates for DoD or IC work. The successful candidate will have a keen eye when sourcing/reviewing resumes and conducting interviews. Will use cold calling and social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates. Will be responsible for conducting pre-screening interviews and coordinating all interviews with hiring managers. Will manage all aspects of the recruiting process (sourcing and qualifying candidates, salary negotiation, offer letters, relocation, etc.) using our on-line applicant tracking system. As part of the Recruiting team, this individual will participate in networking events and career fairs.
- No clearance required at start but could be processed for a clearance in the future and therefore all candidates must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field. Educational requirements may be adjusted for applicable work experience. Work experience may be adjusted for highly specialized knowledge or uniquely applicable experience.
- 5-10 years of technical recruiting experience in a corporate and/or third-party recruiting environment to include online sourcing, cold calls, networking, etc.
- Must have Technical Recruiting experience in the Federal/DoD/IC sector and know what it means to recruit highly sought after modern technical engineers.
- Experience sourcing technical candidates in the San Antonio, TX and Augusta, GA areas. Will also help support openings in the MD, DC, VA areas.
- Must have experience sourcing from multiple places such as Indeed, ClearanceJobs, etc., including social media (i.e. LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.).
- Applicant Tracking System experience (PeopleSoft experience preferred).
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and being detail oriented is a must.
- Ability to travel as needed to career fairs, etc.
- Prior experience using Chrome Extensions and AI tools is a huge plus.
- Have an understanding and appreciation for how tracking data is valuable in the world of recruiting.
Security Clearance: None