The FSO Marketing Manager will be supporting additional BMC initiatives, including deliverable production and approvals, and internal stakeholder communications. This role will engage/integrate with the fuller EY BMC team to support execution (e.g., C&E for internal communications; External Communications leads for activities including press releases and social media).
• Assist marketing leaders with the tactical execution of innovative and multi-channel marketing campaigns to drive demand and measurable impact.
• Manage the development and promotion of our thought leadership articles through appropriate channels (including digital channels, media, social media etc)
• Manage and execute strategic proprietary EY events (e.g., peer-to-peer network roundtables, seminars, webcasts) and industry conference sponsorships
• Leverage marketing automation and lead management to streamline, automate and measure all marketing programs and report campaign performance/ROI of activities.
• Effectively project manage multiple initiatives simultaneously and work independently to resolve challenges while maintaining an active dialogue with all stakeholders
- Adept at implementing go-to-market programs and managing the associated budget.
- Strong project management skills and proficiency at effectively managing multiple, complex and time-sensitive projects and ability to work under pressure.
- Proven track record of accomplishments in multi-channel marketing and understanding of advanced digital marketing concepts (including digital marketing, demand generation using marketing automation, paid media, optimizing search, audience segmentation/persona development, client life cycle etc)
- Demonstrated success in building internal and external relationships at a senior level as well as with external vendors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including a proficiency in converting complex technical concepts into compelling market messages.