Onin is immediately hiring a Tire Builder Operator. This will be a second shift role (5 PM - 3 AM) but teammates will train on the first shift (5 AM - 3 PM) for 3 weeks.
• Inspect worn tires for faults, cracks, cuts and nail holes, and to determine if tires are suitable for retreading.
• Measures diameter and cross section to determine correct tread width.
• Applies rubber cement to tire casing and hang to dry.
• Selects proper size tread rubber and applies it to the tire.
• Clean Retread equipment and work area at end of each shift.
• Maintains production records and appropriate documentation.
• Proactively detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to Department Supervisor.
• Follows prescribed safety regulations.
• Expected to work in a very warm/cold (based on the weather) and dirty environment.
Candidates will perform a background check & drug screen during the application process.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 per hour
Onin believes that your health is important. Medical benefits should be affordable and easy to use with your busy schedule. That’s why we offer our teammates custom-built benefits that are affordable and convenient to use. When you’re a part of our team, you will have affordable benefits you’ll actually want to use such as; $5 Prescription drug copays, $5 Doctor’s Visit copays, Free Teledoctor Service, Free Counseling Services, Life Insurance Included, Vision Insurance Included, Dental Insurance Included, Vacation and Holiday Pay and Scholarship Opportunities. You will get these amazing benefits and more after just 30 days