Do you have compassion and a passion to help others? Transforming healthcare and millions of lives as a result starts with the values you embrace and the passion you bring to achieve your life’s best work. (sm)
- Transportation Specialists are responsible for providing a positive experience to members while providing safe and timely transportation to and from their homes and various medical facilities
- Conducts daily vehicle inspections (safety and proper equipment)
- Has positive Customer Service interaction with members or clinic staff
- Safe loading techniques for members, guest, wheelchairs and baggage, with a strict adherence to protocol
- Completes required reports accurately and fully
- Efficient with time management
- May have to defuse emotional situations with members
- pay 15.23 hr.
The pace is fast and you’ll need to be comfortable managing multiple priorities. You may be required to work in multiple locations, so scheduling flexibility is essential. You must also be able to respond calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.