Non-Profit Organization Seeking Traveling IT Service Provider
About this Organization:
This nonprofit organization caters to the rehabilitation of their team members as well as providing he programs/services, training, and independent living rehabilitation that increase the independence of individuals.
This organization operates on 11 installations located in Texas, Oklahoma and New Mexico. The focus of this organization is on improving the lives of their members. They have been serving the community for over 20 years!
Why Take this Opportunity?
• Immediate opportunity to start work
• Opportunity to provide service for the good of this non-profit community
• Road trip through multiple military bases in Texas, New Mexico, and Oklahoma
• Daily stipend provided for vehicle rental, meals, and hotel stay
Main Responsibilities of Traveling It Provider:
• Set up of new computers, physically replace computers, once on site, move data from old computer to new computer
• Ability to load computer system with appropriate drivers and software
• Familiarity with Microsoft Windows 7 and Windows 10 Pro
• Must possess a base knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, TCPIP and basic computer network knowledge
Requirements for IT Provider:
• Must have a valid drivers license and be able to pass a background check (required for access to military bases)
• Ability to travel 2-3 days out of the week by vehicle-this includes in and out of Texas
• Must be able to troubleshoot Microsoft Active Directory, DHCP, DNS and TCPIP
• Be able to cut/terminate CAT5e or CAT6 cables