This will be a full time role offering a generous base salary + amazing (full) benefits!
This role will be REMOTE but bonus points will go toward candidates local to our satellite offices: NYC Area, Fairfield County CT, Boston, Washington DC, Southern California
Our team is about 70 people in size (We've been steadily growing since our inception 13 years ago!)
We are a profitable, web-based financial research and media company providing information centering around investment.
What You Will Be Doing
- Play a pivotal role in improving e-commerce conversion rates through a data-driven process
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative research to identify points of friction in the customer journey
- Develop hypotheses to improve UI/UX based on data, user feedback and UI/UX best practices
- Create wireframes of mobile and web applications; collaborate with web designers and motion graphic designers to create an optimized user-centric design experience
- Work closely with web developers to ensure design concepts may be implemented on our Ruby on Rails code base, as well as other platforms as needed
What You Need for this Position
- 4+ years working experience
- Web & Mobile Design
- Wireframing tools such as Sketch, Marvel and/or Invision
- Portfolio to share
- Web analytics software such as Google Analytics, Hotjar, and Google Optimizer
What's In It for You
- HUGE room for career growth
- Remote, can also work on-site if you'd like at any of our satellite offices
- Quick interview process
So, if you are a UI/UX Designer looking to join a thriving company on a full time basis, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Bobby June
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : BJ1-1677036 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Bobby June - Director of Recruiting - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.