Expanding access to affordable, high quality health care starts here. This is where some of the most innovative ideas in health care are created every day. This is where bold people with big ideas are writing the next chapter in health care. This is the place to do your life’s best work. (sm)
As a member of the Employer & Individual Marketing team, the Associate Director of Sales Communications Consulting (SCC) position is responsible for leading the sales and market readiness aspects of products and programs that impact our customers, members, and distribution partners.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Leads and defines an overall market readiness plan that includes working with sales and regional leaders in the local markets, marketing, training, and other areas as required
- The Sales Communications Consulting (SCC) lead will own from start to finish all readiness activities which include communications (sales), alignment with external communications, program documentation, management, and implementation of projects that deliver increased value to our distribution customers
- Manage program expectations, including effectively working in a matrix environment
- Manage resources required to complete a project in a timely and cost-effective manner while meeting stated business requirements
- Create a team environment to support implementation, including communications, and ownership required to complete projects successfully
- Practice effective decision-making and conflict management to keep the project on track
- Monitor completed projects and assess impact as assigned
- Lead high priority enterprise-wide initiatives, collaborating across the organization, setting clear direction and influencing senior management
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s in business, Healthcare or related field; or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in team-based environment
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Proficiency in Microsoft TEAMS
- Fluency in health insurance operations
- Team management and development expertise
- Health Care industry experience
- Ability to work collaboratively and influence across levels in an entrepreneurial and highly matrixed environment
- Ability to develop and communicate a point of view, influence without authority, and balance multiple priorities
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $94,500 to $171,700. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Market Lead, Team Management, Management, Strategic Marketing Leadership, Healthcare, UHC, Minnetonka, MN, Minnesota, Telecommute, Telecommuter, Telecommuting, Work at Home, Work from Home, Remote, KS, Kansas