Job Title: Resource Professional - Remote
Duration : 3+ Months - Temp to Perm
- Manage the day-to-day CWS operations for their respective portion of program, which include, management of the requisition process for assigned client, prioritization of orders and requisitions, expedient issue resolution, further refining throughout the process with emphasis on responsiveness and customer services for assigned client; depending upon the engagement size, may train or assign work to administrative staff
- Responsible for maximizing customer satisfaction, maintaining, and building new relationships, expectation management and issue/conflict resolution (services and grows the contractor / subcontractor population, managing client and contractor / subcontractor expectations and troubleshooting and issue resolution, etc.).
- Establishes and develops manager relationships within assigned clients and expands existing manager relationships to ensure maximum customer satisfaction and, working in conjunction with the Program Manager staff, the profitability of each contractor/subcontractor placement or conversion
- Help manage sub-vendor / supplier relationship for assigned clients, further refining throughout the process, ensuring optimum customer satisfaction, as well as quality, of each placement.
- Fulfills client service through frequent interaction with client managers to ensure satisfaction and identify potential business development opportunities for program expansion or utilization.
- Is knowledgeable of and understands the contracted terms and conditions between TAPFIN and the client, including pricing as well as client rules of engagement and processes.
- Responsible for ensuring resolution to the day-to-day issues that arise among the contractor/subcontractor population, within their respective program. Reports issues to respective supplier or client for resolution and/or escalation to Program Manager as needed.
- Minimum three years staffing industry experience, or in an account support MSP role.
- Any VMS experience desired (Fieldglass/Beeline/Econometrix).