Company is hiring a Remote VP, Digital Mortgage Strategy at our San Antonio, Texas location. The primary purpose of this job is to lead and drive incremental production by focusing on portfolio member retention, deepening existing Company member penetration of real estate products, and driving awareness of Company awareness to acquire new members through mortgage and equity. The incumbent will represent the business to ensure that the CRM system reflects lead management capabilities. This individual will build a strategy that optimizes lead workflow, integrates with key platforms, and ensure that leads are prioritized accordingly. This position will work with Agile teams as a product owner providing requirements, prioritizing efforts and ensuring that projects are delivered on time. In addition, the incumbent will work closely with the business to ensure KPIs are in place, reports are created, lead campaigns are optimized, and loan officers have the tools needed to maximize performance.
*This position is remote, and can be located anywhere in the United States.*
- Develop and maintain the strategic vision and plans for the Digital Mortgage channel, partnering with the other Real Estate Executives, Marketing, IT, Company Realty, Compliance, and other key Enterprise departments.
- Lead the development and execution of a Lead Management process that includes the Portfolio Retention, Lead Nurturing of Company.org internet leads, Non-Mortgage Company members targeted campaigns, Third Party Aggregator Leads, and Strategic Partners lead triggers (e.g.; credit bureau triggers).
- Lead, motivate and evaluate a team of professionals through continuous coaching and solid management practices.
- Develop strong Affinity Partnerships through an “agent selection” platform to drive purchase volume and increase application conversion metrics including but not limited to Company Realty, AHRN, etc.
- Optimize the existing paid marketing strategy (across Social, Remarketing, Display and Affiliates) and tap into unpaid opportunities (SEO, content marketing, etc.).
- Proactively work compliance and legal partners to ensure we are delivering an optimal and compliant process.
- Maintain a feedback loop between sales & marketing to optimize lead generation campaigns and identify opportunities for pipeline acceleration and sales conversions.
- Develop monthly Executive level reporting package for Monthly Business Review and be prepared to review results with Executive Leadership.
- Work with external vendors to build/integrate all technology related to mortgage, home equity and real estate.
- Identifies solutions to automate or improve efficiency of existing reports and dashboards.
- Maintain existing reports and dashboards to meet the timeframes of various stakeholders.
- Monitor performance of scorecards/source reports, surveys and recommends and implements changes to improve performance.
- Develop and implement strategy for generating, capturing and routing leads to the appropriate channels and resources.
- Monitor results closely to identify and troubleshoot lead capture or routing obstacles in order to keep the ecosystem running smoothly.
- Create and actively audit ad sources in the CRM ensuring all leads are routed properly and all resources are fully utilized and optimized to ensure peak performance.
- Pinpoint new functionality and tools so loan officers have everything needed to maximize performance.
- Assist in strategy and planning sessions as required, developing project scope with stakeholders for approved projects.
- Build and manage email and SMS contact strategy to members and prospective members.
- Responsible for management and documentation of complex multi-disciplined CRM projects.
- Evaluate data quality ensuring standards and guidelines are met.
- Participate in corporate projects as requested, to include networking events.
- Build out a strategy for lead prioritization and scoring and ensure the CRM has these capabilities.
- Create a strategy for pipeline accuracy displaying key status, actions, cycle time and capacity.
- Ensure the right workflow is place to ensure all loan officers are working leads efficiently.
Education and Experience
Equivalent combination of education and experience is considered.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent experience required. Master’s degree in related field is preferred.
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years’ experience in lead management and/or CRM administration.
- Minimum of five (5) years of demand generation/leads management or equivalent experience is required.
- Minimum of five (5) years managing professional level employees.
- Minimum of one to two (1-2) years of experience in the Salesforce ecosystem (Sales and/or Service cloud, Ideas and Knowledge) or equivalent CRM/Lead management system is preferred.
- Analytics, etc.)
- A track record of delivering results through lead generation growth initiatives.
- Deep understanding of full-funnel performance marketing & growth levers (acquisition, adoption/activation, monetization, retention).
- Demonstrated understanding of mortgage processing, underwriting and closing procedures.
- Knowledge of agency, non-agency, FHA, VA, and home equity lending guidelines.
- Understanding of Federal Regulations governing Real Estate Lending.
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills, with an ability to review complex issues and make sound decisions is required.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills to analyze and make meaning out of data and translate that into actionable changes
- Manage internal and external resources to achieve goals.
- Agile experience
1-4 Estimated Direct Staff / 50-100 Estimated Full Staff
Ability to travel to various worksites and be on-call may be required.