Company, an online service for accessing postal mail is looking for a Vice President (VP) of Finance. The role reports to the CEO and will be a key part of the leadership team. The VP of Finance will own the financial planning for Company and work hand in hand with leadership to drive sustainable growth of the business and development of the controlling framework.
- Serve as the finance leader working directly with Company leadership and other stakeholders.
- Influence business decisions by effective verbal and written communication
- Own the global P&L for Company.
- Manage and lead the financial planning and analysis processes, including the short- and long-range planning
- Be a thought leader to improve and simplify processes, drive standardization, and build scalable systems to support business growth
- Influence others, insist on the highest standards, and challenge the status quo
- Drive understanding on the return on investment of our Marketing investments
- Manage the fixed and variable costs for the business (headcount, infrastructure)
- Lead the Company Finance team
- Work closely with our business intelligence team to improve our reporting infrastructure
- Lead Financials, Business Metrics and Goals Reviews with leadership
- Gather, review, and communicate fact-based insights into variances and trends
- Provide ad-hoc financial analyses and anecdote deep-dives that assist decision making by senior leadership
- Lead cross-functional projects partnering with Sales, operations, product and Business Intelligence
- Proven (7+ years) relevant finance experience with increasing levels of responsibility, preferably in an e-commerce environment or SAAS business.
- Master’s degree in finance, mathematics, accounting, or any other related field.
- Proven ability to build relationships and communicate with peers, subordinates, and executive management.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated excellence in financial analysis and financial model building.
- Hands-on with ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads.
- The ability to self-motivate in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment with competing deadlines.
- Comfort with ambiguity and a willingness to work with a high degree of autonomy.
- Advanced academic degree or professional exam (CPA, CFA or similar).
- Experience with BI systems (PowerBI and Tableau), SQL and data warehouse.
- Solid statistical understanding.
- Exposure to marketing attribution models.