Company, an online service for accessing postal mail is looking for a Vice President (VP) of Growth The role reports to the CEO and will be a key part of the leadership team. The VP of Growth will own the full product lifecycle from awareness, acquisition, activation, revenue, retention and referral. You will work hand in hand with leadership to drive sustainable growth of the business.
- Deliver excellent customer experience through attention to detail and ensuring customers can get their jobs done themselves with our guidance.
- Owns all Variable Marketing (VM) activities where we use automated, scalable and data driven approaches to drive customer awareness and acquisition. Initiatives include search engine optimisation (seo), search engine marketing (sem), automated email marketing and display advertising.
- Lead the multi-disiplinary Company growth team (Engineering, Product, Marketing, Data Science)
- Own the overall growth product roadmap, and goals, including revenue, customer acquisition costs, life time value and payback period.
- Manage and lead the growth team processes, including the experimentation roadmap and long-range roadmap.
- Influence business decisions by effective verbal and written communication.
- Be a thought leader to improve and simplify processes, to build scalable growth loops to drive revenue growth.
- Proven (7+ years) cross-functional Go-To-Market teams at a customer-centric, self-service, product-led growth business (e-commerce or SAAS preferred)
- Proven track record of ability to drive outstanding results
- Experience in building, mentoring and coaching highly effective teams.
- Ability to make decisions in a fast-paced, changing environment and anticipate future needs
- Ability to balance strategic vision and iterative, high-velocity execution of product led improvements.
- High level of accountability married with a huge sense of urgency
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills.
- Hands-on with ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads.
- Comfort with ambiguity and a willingness to work with a high degree of autonomy.
- Analytical thinker who is always seeking out new ways to drive new customer growth and to improve customer retention
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and are excited by the challenges that come along with building a disruptive business
- University degree, ideally with technical or business background or mix of education and experience