As a VP of Technology, you will:
- Fine-tune operations for efficiency while identifying opportunities, prioritizing initiatives, and delivering a commercial-grade software product suite to internal and external customers.
- Continuously create and execute organizational design initiatives to lead all disciplines required in the software development lifecycle.
- Clarify proper quantitative and qualitative measures of performance, executing against, and continually communicating them across the organization.
- Manage shared tooling libraries supporting our various product organizations focused on generating speed and stability of development.
- Coordinate and manage all technology integrations Spreetail requires to drive the business forward including the identification, evaluation, and execution of new integrations.
- Supply Spreetail with the technology infrastructure needed to build and scale the solutions powering our operations through managing external relationships and technology partners, and internal the skillsets and teams required to confidently support our scaling initiatives.
- Build efficiency, consistency, and security across the development lifecycle of our products through management and innovation of continuous integration and development practices.
- Ensure Spreetail is a technology destination known for solving tough problems, innovative solutions, and growing technology careers.
- Own cost management and planning to ensure we are optimizing spend while accurately forecasting for future infrastructure and tooling needs of the division.
Who you are:
- 15+ years of experience leading multi-discipline technology organizations.
- Experienced with architecture and design of high-scale systems and infrastructure involving cloud-based architecture.
- Experienced managing multi-million-dollar third-party partnerships.
- Experienced in leading security and compliance audits administered internally and externally.
- A strong communicator with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Passionate about building teams and growing individuals around them.
- Able to develop integrated plans that balance long-term goals with immediate needs.
- Able to quickly and decisively take action in fast-changing and unpredictable situations.
- Strongly able to act without the total picture and instill trust in leadership to weigh risks within their department and/or organization.
- Able to effectively handle risk and guide your team through risk options tied to business outcomes.
- Courageous under pressure and able to lead through adversity and avoid negative pitfalls.
- Capable of developing, maintaining, and promoting cross-functional relationships inside and outside of the organization to support the achievement of shared objectives.
- Able to develop strategic relationships, leveraging internal and external resources to achieve organizational-wide/industry results.