Do you see yourself as a stickler for details who has a methodical, focused approach to tasks? If so, apply now! You're just the type of person we're looking for.
Rental One is looking for a full-time Warehouse Associate to assist our sales and service departments in San Antonio, TX. Candidates must have excellent customer service skills as this position has a lot of face time with customers. Our Warehouse position supports Rental One by ensuring equipment is kept in pristine condition and is safely and efficiently rental-ready. This team member will maintain all inventory to guarantee customer satisfaction with top of the line equipment.
We rent the best equipment in Texas. Period.
Being the best means serving our customers with excellence every day. Our team of rental equipment professionals are committed to providing our customers the best equipment and most reliable service in the industry.
Why work at Rental One? We are a family-owned and operated company with three generations of high-integrity leadership and unmatched experience. That means we not only provide stability and growth, but also genuine concern for our employees in an environment that you can call, "family".
We believe that good work relies on Dependability, Honesty/Integrity, Safety, Teamwork and a Customer Focused attitude. We are proud of our team members and are always looking for individuals who share our Core Values and want to be part of our story. Being an active part of our story means you will be able to make a personal impact through valued input and innovative customer service in a competitive yet, encouraging environment.
Rental One is proud to offer the following comprehensive benefits package:
- Competitive pay PLUS eligibility for annual bonuses for ALL employees
- 100% company-paid employee only medical insurance (dependent options available)
- Company-paid short-term disability insurance, with optional long-term disability
- Company-paid supplemental life insurance, with additional voluntary options
- Optional dental and vision insurance
- Optional accident & critical illness insurance
- Prizes for achieving team goals, such as gift cards, team meals, and team events
- Company-wide community impact projects and teambuilding events to stay connected
- Company-provided, high-quality apparel
- Casual dress environment
- Company-paid financial wellness resources
- 401k retirement plan with matching contributions
- Service Awards
- Generous paid vacation and sick days PLUS paid holidays...and so much more!
Hours: Monday-Friday 7am-5pm with Rotating Saturdays (with advanced notice)
Reports to: Store Manager
For application consideration, please complete a brief survey using the following link: Culture Index Survey
- Assist with the cleaning and servicing of vehicles and equipment.
- Check fluid levels and test operation of equipment before loading.
- Check rental contracts to be sure the right equipment goes out.
- Inspect equipment on all returns, noting any lost and/or damaged equipment on the return paperwork not previously noted.
- General housekeeping of warehouse and exterior premises on a daily basis
- Oversee all customers are instructed in the proper and safe use of equipment and demonstrate operation when necessary.
- Keep work station clean and stocked with service tags and fuel.
- Communicate with management and discuss safety violations.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, rules and regulations in written or verbal form.
- Comply with government safety requirements and other regulations and security in store.
- Attend department, store and safety meetings.
- Perform other duties as requested.
- A high school diploma or equivalent GED is preferred but not required.
- Must be able to lift approximately 50 lbs.
- Must maintain a professional personal appearance.
- Must possess customer relation skills.
- Must speak English clearly and write legibly. The ability to speak other languages is a plus.
- Must pass company drug screen.
- Must maintain an acceptable attendance record.
- Must have a full range of motion and dexterity.
- Must be able to provide, understand and complete instructions furnished in written, oral or scheduled form.
- Safety Oriented
- Maintain a cooperative working relationship with co-workers.
This company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, physical or mental disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, this company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.