- 4am - 8am
$16 / hr paid weekly!
Capstone Logistics is the premier provider of 3rd Party services in distribution centers across the nation. With a foot print of over 400 DCs in 45 states and Canada, Capstone is the preferred partner for many major retailers, grocers and specialty companies. With high-growth expected this year, we are looking for top talent that is interested in career opportunities to grow with us!
WHY WORK WITH US?
- Full-time career day one
- Benefits offered after 60 days of employment
- Paid training and certifications
- Safety Incentives
- Career growth! We look to promote from within first.
- Provide administrative and clerical support to Capstone site management and corporate office
- Perform data entry of daily information into Capstone systems
- Prepare and make bank deposits
- Prepare shipments to corporate office and receive and distribute return communications
- Other duties as assigned
WHAT Success Looks like:
- High-energy individual with a strong work ethic
- Self motivated with ability to work with limited supervision
- Independent decision maker as needed to accomplish tasks
- Flexible work schedule due to changing operational needs
- Must have a high level of computer literacy and familiarity with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to provide accurate entry of data and ability to handle administrative tasks as assigned
- Willingness to provide moderate housekeeping of office area
- Ability to work with a variety of people without regard to race, color, age, sex, national origin, religion, creed, or disability
- Strong organization and prioritizing skills
- High school diploma
- Previous office/clerical experience a plus
- Sit or stand for periods in office as well as warehouse environment (concrete flooring and changing temperatures)
- Walking throughout warehouse during shift
Capstone Logistics, LLC is part of The Transportation and Logistics industry which has been designated a "Critical Infrastructure Segment". As a "critical infrastructure industry" worker in the Transportation and Logistics industry, associates are considered exempt from local restrictions such as curfews, shelter-in-place orders, and other mobility restrictions when reporting to, returning from, or performing his or her work functions.