We have an urgent opening for Windows Engineer (programming). Let me know
Location - Remote, client is based in CA.
Salary - 130-160k
Skills - scripting, data structures, algorithms
We build high-performance, secure, and lightweight software agent running on various platforms such as Linux, Unix and Windows. The software agents are responsible for collecting a rich set of information on the servers, including network traffic and system activities such as processes and network connections. The agents are also responsible for enforcement the policies from the central controller to the workload.
As an integral member of the software agent team, you will be closely involved in product development cycle from conceptualization to deploying in production environments. You will be embedded within cross-functional teams that include big data engineers, data scientists and UX/UI engineers. The features you develop will enable data center network visibility and management at unprecedented scale.
You must be a self-motivated, passionate and curious team member who enjoys developing libraries and tools as much as customer-facing features. You embrace agile methodologies that involve rapid prototyping by feedback gathered from customers, peers and technical support engineers.
· Must be a strong software engineer with solid computer science fundamentals in areas such as data structures, algorithms, object oriented design and networking
· “Strong developer with network driver/network stack BFE/WFP firewall work experience and knowledge”
· experience with Windows OS applications (example: McAfee, Symantec, Tanium any security/firewall agent)
· experience with kernel datapath
· experience with host level programming (so not so much in embedded systems, network devices)
· Must have experience writing automated test cases using either Python or Golang
· Experience with scripting languages, such as Shell/Powershell
· Solid understanding of TCP/IP stack, Security (SSL/TLS/IPSec/Crypto/Authentication) and Firewalls (iptables/ipset/Windows Firewalls) concepts
· Must have strong system and networking programming skills with C/C++ using libraries such as OpenSSL, Boost
· Familiar with test-driven development
· You must have at least 4 years working with production code in immediately relevant field