If you are a UX/UI Designer with experience, please read on! We are an outdoor gear brand founded to create sustainably designed products that fight extreme poverty, inspire adventure, and move people to do good. As a certified B Corporation, we believe in using the power of business as a force for social, environmental, and economic good.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Health, Dental, and Vision paid for by the company
- Free Gym Memebership
- $1000 stipend after 18 months tenure for bucket list adventure travel
What You Will Be Doing
Were looking for a skilled UX/UI Designer to join our team! This person will be responsible for crafting seamless web/mobile visual design and ensuring that all elements of the user experience are optimized for usability. The ideal candidate will have a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UX/UI design problems and stay up to date with industry best practices and emerging trends.
The UX/UI Designer will work closely with our creative and engineering teams, and will report to the VP of Creative Design.
- Produce high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, prototypes, etc.
- Incorporate customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into enhancing user experience
- Develop a comprehensive UX/UI design strategy for our brand
- Translate UX solutions into style guides, design systems, and attractive user interfaces
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate site functionality
- Adhere to style standards on typography, colors, and images
- Design UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets
- Test UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages
- Provide advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies to optimize the customer experience
What You Need for this Position
- Prior work experience as a UX/UI Designer or similar role
- A strong portfolio of professional UX/UI design work for both web and mobile platforms
- Degree/diploma in Design, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field preferred
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop, XD)
- Proficient in prototyping tools (Figma, Principle, Sketch, InVision, etc.)
- Familiarity with Shopify is a plus
- Excellent time management skills
- You pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics
- You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and recommendations
- Youre a team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders
What's In It for You
- Medical, dental and vision benefits.
- Company paid basic life insurance.
- Company paid short term disability coverage.
- Company paid life assistance program with the election of medical coverage.
- 401(k) plan with employer match.
- Unlimited responsible PTO.
- 60% off our products.
- Additional outdoor gear discounts.
- Gym reimbursement stipend.
- $1,000 stipend after 18 months for bucket list adventure.
- $5,000 stipend after 5 years for bucket list adventure.
- Company outings and gatherings.
- A fun, caring and empowering company culture!
- Unlimited PTO
- Company paid basic life insurance
So, if you are a UX/UI Designer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Amr Hassan
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : AH15-1691950 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Amr Hassan - Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.