Ref ID: 04080-0011883587
Classification: Sr. Accountant
Compensation: $33.25 to $35.00 hourly
Our client, a nonprofit organization, is searching for an Accountant for their downtown San Antonio office.
Are you an enthusiastic, self-starter accountant who strives to one day be the Controller or CFO of an organization? This may be the position for you!
Our Client a tenured affordable home builder in San Antonio who is looking for an independent, self-starter that wants to join a fun and experienced team.
The ideal candidate would have working knowledge and experience in the following:
• Payroll Processing
• Payroll Tax Reporting
• Account Reconciliation
• General Ledger Review
• Preparing and Entering Journal Entries
• Internal Controls
• General knowledge of GAAP
The ideal candidate would possess the following skills and abilities:
• Excellent Time Management and Organizational skills
• Extremely Detail Oriented
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work well with a wide range of people
• Maintain a high level of confidentiality
The ideal Accountant must have:
• A minimum of seven years of related experience
Software: Peach Tree, Sage 50 and Microsoft Excel (Pivot Table, VLOOKUP and Formula Experience)
Education: Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business (Not Required)
If you are extremely detail oriented Accountant, able to multitask and are looking to work in a fast-paced environment this position is for you! Apply online and email your resume to email@example.com or call 210-504-2990 for immediate consideration. Apply today and start work tomorrow!