Accounting & Finance Manager – Venture Capital Firm (100% Remote)
A venture capital firm focused on investments in the health technology space is seeking a CPA with a combination of public accounting and start-up experience to own the financial operations, reporting, and KPI analysis for several portfolio companies.
- Oversee outsourced accounting team on ME close responsibilities in delivering periodic financial package
- Partner with founders of operating companies to create/maintain budgets, variance analysis, cash flow analysis, and KPI reporting
- Support strategic financial on funding, corporate development, and financing activities
- Develop relationships with outside tax and technical accounting consultants
- Streamline ERP implementation across multiple entities
- 3-8 Years of experience in public accounting and within a hyper-growth startup
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience building and implementing new systems
- FP&A or budgeting experience is a PLUS
- Willingness to work EST hours
Salary: $125,000 - $160,000 + Equity & AMAZING Benefits
Please send your resume for immediate consideration to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
We would like to be of assistance to you, or if you might know anyone who has an interest in these types of positions please forward them this ad.
*Celebrating over 30 years as one of the premier search/staffing firms serving the New York metropolitan area*