Kforce is looking for a sharp and enthusiastic Accounts Payable Accountant for an excellent opportunity with one of San Antonio TX's most premier companies. The Accounts Payable Accountant performs a variety of moderately to highly complex Accounts Payable accounting activities in accordance with policies, principles, standards, and regulatory requirements.
- Accounts Payable Accountant will be responsible for accounting close consisting of various journal entries, invoice processing, reconciliations, and reporting
- Research and clearing efforts related to SAP GRIR account and SAP AP Sub-ledger
- Facilitates payments between related companies and works with various departments to ensure intercompany transactions are balanced at month-end
- Accounts Payable Accountant collects, compiles, analyzes, and verifies financial data to ensure the integrity of accounting records. Investigates and resolves discrepancies
- Posts journal entries and other financial transactions, maintains general ledger, and reconciles accounts
- Identifies costs and efficiency gaps and recommends ways to reduce costs or improve processes and standards
- Accounts Payable Accountant may document, update, and maintain internal procedures