Kforce is looking for a sharp and enthusiastic Accounts Payable Accountant for an excellent opportunity with one of San Antonio's most premier companies. The ideal candidate will have strong general ledger, reconciliation and analytical skills with several years' experience working in an Accounts Payable related environment. The Accounts Payable Accountant performs a variety of moderately to highly complex Accounts Payable accounting activities in accordance with policies, principles, standards, and regulatory requirements.
- Accounts Payable Accountant will be responsible for accounting close consisting of various journal entries, invoice processing, reconciliations, and reporting
- Research and clearing efforts related to SAP GRIR account and SAP AP Sub-ledger
- Facilitates payments between related companies and works with various departments to ensure intercompany transactions are balanced at month-end
- Accounts Payable Accountant collects, compiles, analyzes, and verifies financial data to ensure the integrity of accounting records. Investigates and resolves discrepancies
- Posts journal entries and other financial transactions, maintains general ledger, and reconciles accounts
- Identifies costs and efficiency gaps and recommends ways to reduce costs or improve processes and standards
- Accounts Payable Accountant may document, update, and maintain internal procedures or work on special projects